Membership / Publicity
- to work with the city, the media, the department and the schools to increase awareness and attendance. Will also focus on membership recruitment.
- to identify, select and implement appropriate activities to raise funds to support the museum.
- to oversee building acquisition, rehabilitation and maintenance, and develop the long-term plans for capital improvements.
Collections / Exhibits
- to oversee the maintenance and/or professional refurbishment/restoration of artifacts prior to display (on-line). After building acquisition, will select, develop and maintain individual exhibits of artifacts.
- to correctly identify and evaluate artifacts both in the museum’s possession and possible acquisitions.need to be developed to
- need to be developed to present our artifacts and history to both the physical museum visitors and for the on-line collection, based upon our resources and the needs of our community and membership. Also, programs to increase fire safety awareness need to be developed.
- to develop financial plan, monitor income and expenses and audit committees, working with the treasurer and other committee chairs to maintain sound fiscal discipline for our Museum.